Saturday, November 26, 2011

Leftover Experiment

I hate opening the fridge and seeing tupperware everywhere and containers all over the place.  I usually make a turkey soup to get rid of some leftovers.  Well I made a few too many potatoes this year, and lots of veggies that would get soggy in soup, so I decided to try something new.  I made a Thanksgiving Shepard's Pie.  It was/is sooo good!!  In case you are bored of the same ol' leftover's here is how I made it...

First pre-heat your oven to 375

Place chopped turkey in a casserole dish
make sure you put leftover gravy over the turkey but reserve some in case other wants to put more over the whole dish.
Then add leftover veggies

Top with leftover mashed potatoes

Bake for about 50-60 minutes until its golden and bubbly

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment