Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving-ness

Well Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was a great time.  Mom and Dad made the journey south and I think they enjoyed themselves!  (except for the ride that is)  We had a lovely breakfast Thanksgiving morning after dad's 5K...
Hours later...we had our feast where I proceeded to gain about 40lbs...
Sweet potatoes and granny smith apple bake
Veggies, stuffing and cranberry sauce
And of course...Tom.

For dinner it was my parents and I along with my grandparents


After we filled ourselves we slept well!  The following day we went to Ron John's resort and hung out in the sun for a few hours.  Mom and dad left early this morning to make their way back north.

This was my first Thanksgiving away from home but it was nice to have a piece of it with me.  Looking forward to visiting home for Christmas.

I hope you all had a happy and healthy holiday with lots of love.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment