Thursday, December 15, 2011

Please have snow.....

A week from today I will be back in the 978 for Christmas!  I'm so excited.  It has been very different down here.  There have been times when I didn't even know how close the holiday is.  For 28 years, I have grown accustomed to frigid temperatures, fire places, and snow.  All those were reminders of the holiday season.  Not in Florida!  There are wonderful light displays down here and they do play carols on the radio.  But I am looking forward to some cold weather, warm gatherings, and the smell of winter.

For those of you whom are lucky enough to be blessed with my presence, I am looking forward to spending as much time as I can with you!  For those of you who I will not be able to see, I will be coming back for summer for a bit.  Here is the schedule for Christmas:

Thursday 12/22/2011:

  • Arrive at MHT to be greeted by Beck @ 1130
  • Lunch with Beck
  • Dentist appointment @345
  • Hair appointment @ 415 (I can't believe I have not had anything done since August!)
  • Beer work with Mitchy and Wall @ 700

Friday 12/23/2011:
  • Bring papa bear to work so I have vehicle usage 
  • Visitations/food shopping
  • Christmas shopping with papa bear when he is done education the youth of America
  • Holiday party @ Biedron's @ 630...can't wait to see you all!!  

Saturday 12/24/2011:
  • cooking/baking
  • seeing the little Ferreira's for Christmas
  • 400 Mass with Erin and possibly Addy!
  • Annual Greenwood Christmas Eve Party @ 630
  • Visit Wheeler

Sunday 12/25/2011:
Happy Birthday Jesus!!!
  • Christmas with mom and dad
  • Christmas with my favorite Greeks
  • Christmas with the Mannings

Monday 12/26/2011:
  • Day with the Mannings
  • Packing for departure tomorrow

Tuesday 12/27/2011:
  • Breakfast with mom and dad
  • Lunch with Meghan
  • Leave MHT @ 430
  • Arrive MCO @ 950

I am so excited to see everyone and to celebrate the love and holiday cheer with my family and friends.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment