Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Home for the Holidays....and then some.

Flying home to spend Christmas in New England was great!  Seeing all my friends and family really puts a smile on my face and lightens any mood!  A couple great moments included:
 Little cousin Emma and her periodicals
 Christmas Eve 
 Cousins <3
 Dad and Beavy
 Diva
Logan and his Iron Man glove
 Everyone's favorite hostess!
 Addy
 My little Ginger Godson
 And his brother Davis
 Mom and I
 Papa bear and I
 My brother gaming away
 My breakfast cooks :)
 Family picture
 My blanche
 Sylvesters and I
 My Joe Joe Bear
Me and my handsome brothers

Even though it didn't snow (accumulating snow), I still enjoyed the frigid temps because I got to wear these:
And got to cuddle by the fire with him:


I went to fly back to the sunshine state last night.  I sat at the airport/on the plane for a combination of 5 hours.  The flight ended up being canceled.  I am now in New England for New Years and it is sure to be just as lovely as my holidays were!  

Stay safe and healthy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment